.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
0
0
0

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

One Minute with Sexy Leah Dizon

Image hosted by Photobucket.comHere's 16 question for hot import model Leah Dizon. This article can be found in Super Street Online's website.

Chrome or gunmetal?
Gunmetal, hands down.

Four or six spoke?
Four

9 inches or 18 inches
18

Hobbies?
Whatever the hell I happen to be doing at the moment.

Favorite car
BMW E46 M3 CSL

Weirdest place you had sx:
Rawr (water? -chimpy)

Favorite Ace Alloy Wheel?
Arius, Matig, and Zeus

What does psi stand for?
Pounds per square inch, right?

Would you date a Super Street editor? If so, which one? If none, why?
I've only met one and he's already married, so I guess I can't really answer this one.

Do sharks sleep?
Wait a second while I go ask one...

What did you eat for breakfast this morning?
I ate about 1/3 of an egg McMuffin, wrapped it up and put it back in the bag for later, and before I knew it, my friend finished his McBagel or something, stuffed the wrapper in the same bag and threw it out the window!

Does it bother you that people beat their meat to your picture?
I try not to think about it.

Do you sleep in the nued?
Whenever possible.

Who you rather be alone with? Kobe Bryant or Michael Jackson?
Michael Jackson.

What makes you laugh?
Breathing.

What would you name your first baby?
I won't know until I see him or her.

No comments:

Post a Comment