.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
0
0
0

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Sexiest Woman Alive: Charlize Theron



Sexiest Woman Alive: Charlize Theron

Charlize Theron has an Oscar, a Golden Globe and a Screen Actors Guild award. Now she is Esquire magazine's "sexiest woman alive."

Theron talked with the magazine about growing up on a farm, her political interests and her work, including her latest movie, In the Valley of Elah...

"I wanted to make the movie precisely because it evades formulas about guilt," the 32-year-old actress said. "I'm drawn to ambiguity."

Theron also candidly discussed her least favourite film, Reindeer Games.

"That was a bad, bad, bad movie," she said. "But ... I got to work with John Frankenheimer. I wasn't lying to myself - that's why I did it."

Theron won an Oscar for her role in Monster. Her screen credits also include North Country and The Cider House Rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment