.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
0
0
0

Friday, September 4, 2009

mother son sex

I am an only child. Every since I can remember, there has been a close bond between my Mother and me. Father bought a farm house 8 miles into the countryside. His work took him from home four weeks at a time. Then he would be home for two weeks. He made good money so we lacked for nothing. I grew up in comfortable circumstances; not rich by any means, but we had food on the table, nice clothes and a nice home. I had fields and woods to roam and best yet a creek deep enough to swim in cut through the property. My mother had grown up in a colder climate and the weather in north central Mississippi was overly warm for her. Since we were isolated in the country side, to accommodate the hotter weather, my Mother wore only a slip around the house. When i was little my Mother bathed with me in this huge Victorian bathtub in a bath house separated from the main house. It had this wonderful cool stone floor. a pot belly stove for heating in the winter months stood elevated in the corner on a stand of bricks. From a young age I was quite used to seeing my Mother nude and she was the most beautiful thing i could imagine. I scampered around the house in shorts (no underwear) or nothing at all. When Father was home, Mother was always dressed very prettily, with makeup and hair done. She would wear her best dresses. I had to wear underwear beneath my shorts and white shirt scratchy with starch. Dad would take Mother to town almost every night when he was home and I would be left with a elderly Negro lady, who told the most wonderful stories and made fabulous cookies and cakes.
When I was 12 or 13, I began to notice my mother as a woman. Her breasts and the dark patch of hair between her legs were an endless fascination for me. By this time, we didn't bath together, but i was free to come in the bathhouse while she bathed and she always came in, when i bathed, to make sure i washed thoroughly and to see if i needed anything. It was about this time, she began wear a half slip during the heat of the day, even when she worked in the yard or garden. It seemed that I found nothing else to do but helping her with the yard work. She was 32 or 33 then. I recall the nipples on her breasts turned darker in the sun. I loved how sweat ran in a rivulet between her breasts. When not working, she often sun bathed completely nude to even out the tan so that her bottom half would not be lighter than the top. It was also at this time I quit wearing my shorts and ran nude all of the time. Often looking at my Mother's lovely nude body would cause me to have erections and I would become embarrassed and my Mother would tell me it was nothing bad, but a natural state of a young man. It seemed to me I had no control over my penis; it would get hard at the drop of the hat. Also, i had discovered masturbation and now i found secret places to go where i couldn't be seen, and masturbated furiously, eyes closed to scenes of pubic hair and beautiful breasts. One summer, hair began sprouting where hair had never grown before . Mother stopped me one day as I came out of the bath house and had me stand before her while she sat on the steps. She held my penis with one hand, felt my testicles with the other and ran her fingers through the pubic hair. She said "my little Jason is growing up".
It was during that summer, that one night my Mother finally caught me masturbating. I tried to cover it up under the bedsheet, but she smiled and sat calmly down on the bed. We talked about erections and masturbation and how much it pleasured me. The whole time my penis was stiff as a board under the sheet. It was a little tent pole. She went to her room and came back with a bottle of Vaseline. She said this will make it better for you. I looked at it blankly; I had no idea what to do with it. She understood my problem and took a large dollop of Vaseline on to her fingers she pulled down the sheet and applied it to my penis and to my right hand. She told me to go ahead and do what I had been doing. It was really pleasant and my penis got even harder. She watched me for the few seconds it took to reach a climax and noted with interest how much sperm erupted from my poor penis. She took a damp towel and cleaned me like I was a baby. While she was doing that, i got another erection and she gave it a little shake. She said it looked like I was going to need Vaseline frequently so she had better buy more the next trip to town. One night she brought the Vaseline with her to my bedroom and asked my if I needed it, as she was unscrewing the top. She sat down on the edge of the bed and pulled the top of the slip down to her waist. Then she pulled down the sheet and applied Vaseline to my penis. As she did so, it grew erect and instead of telling me to take over, she continued to stroke it until i came and I must admit I came quite vigorously. My whole body shook. She cleaned me, kissed me good night and went to her room. I remember vividly how her breasts hung so close to my face as she kissed me.She came into my bed room about once a week after that with the Vaseline and would sit on my bed topless and pleasure me. She said it comforted a man to look at a woman's breasts while that occurred. When Father was home, none of this would happen of course. Mother took pleasure in how much i ejaculated, saying that i was going to give her a fine bunch of grand children. I still ran nude and my mother often was nude herself. she quite wearing a slip and worked naked in the yard. often when I got an erection watching her, she would laugh and tell me to take care of that. She seemed to enjoy how i got so many erections and like for me to relieve myself where she could see me.A big change in our relationship came when I had my 16th birthday. I had a large cake and after supper I opened a gift from Father that came in the mail. Mother said she had a two gifts for me. She gave me a large box with a complete camera outfit. I loved it and thanked her ever so much for it. She said now for your other gift. She took my hand and led me to her bedroom. She took off her clothes and then undressed me. She patted the bed and said lie down. I did so and she lay beside me and fondled my penis until it was very erect. She took my hand and put it on her breasts and then between her legs. She showed me how to caress a woman and let me suck on those lovely nipples that had fascinated me for so long. She would stroke my penis ever so often, but it wasn't necessary.. I stayed hard of its own accord. She enjoyed my attentions for a while and then said,"now for your present." She straddled me, reached down and guided my penis into her. It was the most wonderful sensation I had ever experienced. She rocked and rubbed her self against me for the longest. I know i came at least twice. She leaned over me all the while so I could suck on her nipples and caress her breasts. After a while she reached an orgasm and lay breathing hard on me. It was lovely. We had sex regularly for the next several years until I started seeing the woman whom I would marry one day. About a month before the wedding, we had sex and afterwards she said it was the last time. It will be hard for her to adjust, but it was time for me to concentrate on making babies. Father had died in a pipeline accident in Saudia Arabia years ago. I asked her what she was going to do and she said there were plenty of men who would like to entertain a widow woman. We never again had sex, but we had a very strong relationship for all the rest of her years.

No comments:

Post a Comment